How to Order call us today
866 938 9996 fill contact form.
Also fill online Intake form
In this area, you can enter text about your self. Please Enter Insurance Information
Criteria For Home Sleep Testing
- The American Academy of Sleep Medicine (AASM) has published suggested guidelines for the use of home sleep studies in the diagnosis of OSA. They recommend that it be used only in the context of a comprehensive sleep evaluation and for the following patients:
- Patients with a high pre-test probability of moderate to severe OSA.
- Patients with no significant co-morbid medical condition. Examples of co-morbid conditions include moderate-severe pulmonary diseases (cystic fibrosis, pulmonary fibrosis, active asthma, COPD), congestive heart failure and neuromuscular diseases (ALS, multiple sclerosis, Parkinson’s disease).
- Patients suspected of having no co-morbid sleep disorder other than OSA.
- Patients unable to be studied in a sleep laboratory.
- To monitor response to non-PAP treatments after the diagnosis has already been made.
- BMI less than 35.
- Age 18-65
How to Order call us today 866 938 9996 or fill contact form.
Fill the form online
Either pick in person or will mail you the information and Kit.
Telemedicine if needed from comfort of your home.
Get Equiptment ASAP.